Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello !


Welcome to my new blog "How To Live Like A Bond Girl". According to last count, there are over 50 Bond Girls in the James Bond 007 series. What I want to do with this blog is help you live a little of the life of a Bond Girl, the best life you can while spending the least amount of money doing it. We are going to have to spend some money, but let's try to get as much as we can out of the money we do spend.

Bond Girls always look like they're living the good life. They seem to have it all; money, good looks, style, class. They're smart, savvy and live by their own rules. Who doesn't want that? I'm hoping this blog will help get you a little closer to having all that....or at least looking like you do. Sometimes, we have to "fake it until we make it" and that's O.K. The life span of a Bond Girl on the whole isn't always very long, so maybe just taking the good parts of their lifestyle and leaving the rest isn't such a bad idea.

Bond Girls represent glamor. I'm going to be offering suggestions on how to live like you have money when you may not have as much as you would like. We'll be talking about decorating, clothes, food and general lifestyle and if there's anything you'd like to talk about, please just let me know. I want to hear from you.

Because I'm just starting out, I'm not sure how often I'll be posting, so check back often.

I'm really looking forward to sharing ideas and ways to live the Bond Girl life with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment